featured:

San Francisco Engagement Photos: Golden Gate Bridge at Crissy Field

Engagement, Uncategorized

1. Amy Elizabeth

April 9th, 2018 at 8:57 pm

What dreamy light all throughout this San Francisco engagement session! Love that you used all the areas of Crissy Field, and how exciting you guys got to see a whale during photos. They look very in love- great shots!

2. John Zimmerman

April 10th, 2018 at 9:15 pm

These engagement photos at Chrissy Field look awe-inspiring. San Francisco looks very picturesque and almost dream-like! Great job!

3. cathie green

April 10th, 2018 at 9:21 pm

Love this engagement session at Chrissy Field. We will certainly have to check this spot out next time we are in SF. So many fun and romantic engagement photos and you saw a whale. How cool is that!!

4. Gianna Karels

April 11th, 2018 at 7:24 pm

These engagement photos around San FranciscoFare gorgeous! I love thag you can capture the Golden Gate Bridge from Crissy Field. I’ll put that on my list to visit. I think the whale sighting is good luck, don’t you? 🙂

5. Ariel

April 12th, 2018 at 11:37 pm

GAH Crissy Field is my favorite place in SF- so, of course, these are the most gorgeous engagement photos! It has some of the best views of “The City” and the Golden Gate, the Warming Hut is *wink wink* a great place for a couple in love to hang out. But, for real, can we talk about the warm back lit portraits with the Presidio Forest behind them?? – SO IN LOVE. I’m so happy you were able to have a little peek into this lovely future bride & groom’s lives, these are photos they’ll cherish forever.

6. Sonia Freeman

April 18th, 2018 at 4:30 am

Oooh, love this light and dreamy San Francisco engagement session at Crissy Field. The couple seems so in love and relaxed in these engagement portraits.

7. jen

April 18th, 2018 at 5:16 am

These are amazing! You really did a wonderful job capturing the love they have for each other on this San Francisco engagement photo session! I bet they are so excited to have you photograph their wedding!!

8. Lori Foxworth

April 19th, 2018 at 12:03 am

Oh you make me miss San Francisco! This engagement shoot from Crissy Field with the Golden Gate bridge in the background is everything an engagement shoot should be. Fun, romantic and natural. Like a perfect date!