featured:

Pleasantly Surprised: A Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay Proposal

Engagement

1. jen

February 26th, 2019 at 11:24 pm

This Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay proposal is perfection! What a beautiful way to propose and I love how their dog is even there! You captured it beautifully. I love how you can just feel the excitement emulating from these photos. I love your work, and I bet they are thrilled to have you shoot their wedding!

2. Amy Elizabeth

February 27th, 2019 at 5:15 am

Oh what a sweet proposal story! And so awesome that his sister planned ahead for a great San Francisco photographer to be there. The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay looks like the place to get engaged! Great work.

3. Stephanie Berry

March 3rd, 2019 at 4:44 pm

What an adorable proposal! It’s pretty great how they happened to match for the proposal even thought it was a surprise. How did he hide the framed picture without her noticing? The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay looks like an amazing location for a proposal photo shoot in California. Great work!

4. Kelly

March 5th, 2019 at 3:52 pm

A proposal on the beach is great add in a cute pup and a great photographer and it’s amazing!

5. Adrienne

March 5th, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Wow, what a perfect spot for an engagement! Hire Amy Thompson for your Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay engagement!!

6. Alycia

March 6th, 2019 at 3:14 pm

This got me a little teary eyed! What a beautiful moment for the two of them and you captured it beautifully. The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay certainly didn’t disappoint and looks like an amazing location. Well done!

7. Lori Foxworth

March 6th, 2019 at 3:19 pm

What sweet proposal photos! I’ve never heard of the Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay, but this groom wins serious points for a beautiful location! It’s perfect.