featured:

Marin County Family Portraits: The Rosenbergers at Phoenix Lake

Family, Uncategorized

1. Ariel

March 19th, 2018 at 11:07 pm

This family portrait session at Phoenix Lake in Marin County is the sweetest! I love all the smiles & love between the kids. This is definitely the best place for outdoor portraits in Northern California- they’re lucky to have had you photograph it!

2. Elizabeth Birdsong Photography

March 20th, 2018 at 6:54 am

I really love how you photographed the kids portraits so naturally! Letting them have fun during a family photo session is so important. This Phoenix Lake in Marin County is such a gem! Makes me want to go on a hike with my family and my camera.

3. Lori Foxworth

March 20th, 2018 at 3:44 pm

These are such beautiful Marin County family photos! I love the cool blue tones with all those amazing redwoods. This family will always treasure these photos. They would make stunning large prints!

4. Cathie berrey-green

March 22nd, 2018 at 4:06 pm

These family portraits at Marin County are Perfect!! I love all the redwoods and the family looks like you really captured their true spirits. Fantastic family photo session by Amy Thompson Photography.

5. info@adriennematzphotography.com

March 23rd, 2018 at 6:41 pm

What a lovely family! I really enjoyed this location in Marin County!

6. Parker Radbourne

March 26th, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Ahhh! I love seeing such fun, happy family sessions! Phoenix Lake is a great place for portrait sessions of all types!

7. Sonia Freeman

March 26th, 2018 at 3:15 pm

Phoenix Lake in Marin County really is a versatile location for all types of portraits, but these family photos are just so adorable. Love the energy captured by Amy Thompson Photography in these children and family portraits.

8. Danyel Stapleton

March 26th, 2018 at 6:37 pm

This should be titled “what to wear at your family portraits”! They nailed outfit choices for their Marin County family portrait session. Well done!