featured:

A Natural Minimalist Wedding at Marin Art and Garden Center

Uncategorized, Wedding

1. Gianna Karels

May 14th, 2018 at 8:38 pm

What a stunning wedding, and your photography captures their day beautifully. Marin Art and Garden Center seems like such a wonderful backdrop for their simple, modern theme. I love all of the greenery and flowers (are those cosmos?). Their love is apparent and they will treasure these portraits for a lifetime.

2. Elizabeth Birdsong Photography

May 15th, 2018 at 4:48 am

I just love all the expressions that you caught at this beautiful wedding! Minimal can certainly bring just as much lavish joy as any other style of wedding. Marin Art and Garden Center looks just the place to do it.

3. Parker Radbourne

May 19th, 2018 at 5:33 pm

Look at this gorgeous couple! I love how the minimalist theme is everywhere in this wedding, from their clothing to the way the decorated their wedding. You gorgeously photographed this Marian Art and Garden wedding!

4. Cathie berrey-green

May 19th, 2018 at 5:55 pm

I love everything about this Marin Art and Garden Center wedding. It is absolutely stunning what a beautiful job their w Wedding photographer Amy Thompson photography did.

5. John Zimmerman

May 19th, 2018 at 8:41 pm

This Marin Art and Garden Center wedding looks so simple and beautiful. Great shots to capture this joyful filled day!

6. Ariel

May 21st, 2018 at 7:44 pm

I love all the details you’ve added, it adds to the natural & simple feel of this wedding day, but I can especially feel Marin County with them! The Marin Art & Garden Center is beyond beautiful, I can see why they chose it, it looks chic and easy and effortless to get married at. The bride & groom bicycle cake topper is really the sweetest though!!